- 8 oz.
Healthy and delicious, Edamame add Japanese flair to your meal. Harvested at the peak of ripening and shelled for your convenience, they can be tossed into your favorite Asian dishes. Or, add it to your succotash for an unexpected take on a traditional Southern favorite!
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||4 minutes||3 ½ minutes||3 minutes|
Open package and pour frozen edamame into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
Edamame (Soybeans). CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
Serving Size1/2 cup (74g)
Servings per Containerabout 3
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat35
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.