Harvest Vegetables with Roasted Red Potatoes & a Garlic Herb Sauce
- 10 oz.
The rustle of leaves, chilly evenings and a good walk in the woods. It’s harvest time, and we’ve brought together sugar snap peas, carrots and robust roasted red potatoes – great vegetables of early fall to steam up for a burst of real stick-to-the-ribs flavor.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||6 minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes|
Open package and pour frozen contents and ¼ cup water into a saucepan. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add additional water if needed.
Potatoes, Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots, Water, Palm Oil, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Sugar, Garlic Powder, Spice, Xanthan Gum, Annatto Extract (Color), Natural Flavor. CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENTS.
Serving Size1 1/4 cups (118g)
Servings per Containerabout 2 1/2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat15
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.