Edamame Soybeans in the Pod
- 10 oz.
You’ve heard how good they are for you, now find out just how much fun they are to eat. Edamame in the pod is a great appetizer for any meal, especially your Asian meals. So grab the wok and whip up a stir-fry, and start everyone off with a healthy bowl of edamame.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||6 minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes|
Open package and pour frozen edamame into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain. To eat, push beans out of the pod into your mouth. Discard outer shell.
SHELL BEANS BEFORE EATING. DO NOT CONSUME POD.
Edamame (Soybeans). CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
Serving Size1/2 cup (74g)
Servings per Containerabout 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat35
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.