- 10 oz.
Fluffy white blossoms of sweet goodness that look great on a plate. But don’t keep them alone all the time, because onions, garlic and other spices love to team up with cauliflower. Try some new recipes, you just might surprise yourself.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||6 minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes|
Open package and pour frozen cauliflower into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
Serving Size1 cup (86g)
Servings per Containerabout 3 1/2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat0
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.