- 10 oz.
A bunch of broccoli is like a delicious vegetable bouquet. Your average broccoli lover would not argue the comparison. Tender, fluffy florets dress up any casserole or salad and look fantastic on the plate.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||6 minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes|
Open package and pour frozen broccoli into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
Serving Size1 cup (85g)
Servings per Containerabout 3 1/2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat0
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.